Russell Ruminations

Monday 19 February 2007

Lets start at the very beginning.......its a very good place to start.

I guess I had an ominous start to life, being born on Friday 13th August 1976. A year to the day since my brother was born. My brother who died before I had a chance to know him. We share the same birthday. Maybe that's why my parents never saw fit to celebrate my birthday, why we always had to be away on that date. There was never much to celebrate for them, I understand that in a way. And yet I have grown up always thinking that I wasn't the child they wanted. They wanted the one they had lost and without a doubt if they still had him, I wouldn't be here today. Maybe that's where my lack of self-esteem stems from? I've never been able to relate to either of my parents and they seem to have been completely unable to talk to me for the most part of my life.

to be continued...............

4 Comments:

  • My dear friend...
    Have you ever shared this with me? Mmmm. I have a feeling you may have. A while ago...
    You are doing really well. This process is painful but will be so freeing in the long run! In the meantime, remember I'm there. And more important: God is right there, with you.

    By Blogger MammaMayMiller, At 19 February 2007 at 20:28  

  • Heya
    I went to school today. I found a pic of you in the sixform. You looked sweet :-D

    By Blogger Helibear, At 22 February 2007 at 15:47  

  • Ok, it's now Feb 27th.
    have you forgotten about your blog altogether?!?!?!
    (you could always give me a bit of a kick up the proverbial backside yourself if you felt like it...)

    By Blogger MammaMayMiller, At 27 February 2007 at 11:27  

  • mrs. Wibbs; 2 words for you.....Pot and Kettle!!

    Behave!!

    By Blogger Em, At 27 February 2007 at 14:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home