Russell Ruminations

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Tagged!

Eeek, 2 posts in one day. Must be a record for me. Having already posted, I have been tagged by Mrs. Wibbs

A- Available or married? Definately married.
B- Best Friend? Jesus of course.Followed closely by the lovely Chris that is my husband. I also have many good friends, but it takes me a while to really develop close friends. Mrs. Wibbz of course...love ya!
C- Cake or Pie? Cake first, then pie straight after.
D- Drink of Choice? Tea but I do like coca cola too (not that i get it very often)
E- Essential Item? Keys - having locked myself out of the house once too often I never go anywhere without them now.
F- Favorite Colour? Has to be blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi Bears. Love biting their heads off.
H- Hometown? Reading, Berkshire
I- Indulgence? Chocolate
J-January or February? February, its school holidays which I love more and more each time they come around. Also Mum's birthday and mustn't forget pancake day!
K- Kids & names? Two boys one girl: David, Hannah, Matthew
L- Life is incomplete without? Sleep
M-Marriage Date? June 2nd 2001
N- Number of Siblings? Hmmmmmmmm so complicated. 1 younger brother, 1 older brother, 2 older sisters, 1 half-sister, 1 half-brother and 1 half-sister who is now safe with God.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples - hate getting my fingers sticky with organges. Bleughh.
P- Phobias/Fears? That my children will reject Jesus
Q-Favourite Quote? "che sera sera" anon....whatever will be, will be. I guess it about sums up my attitude. I don't get very bothered about things.
R- Reason to Smile? I just had some of Hannah's shortbread straight from the oven. Yummy!!
S- Season? Summer. Its my birthday, its school holidays, its time for christian camps, bbqs, walks, beaches. Everything I love.
T- Tag three people! Ummmmmmmmm would if I could
U- Unknown fact about me: i'm secretly Roman Catholic....its true!
V- Very cold sitting here
W- Worst habit? criticising others
X-X-treme, X-cessive, X-ceedingly good: again it can only describe the shortbread Hannah just made and I have been eating with her. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.
Y- Your favourite food? fajhitas or crispy duck
Z- is for zebras. Hmmm I don't like stripes very much.

2 Comments:

  • Em, thank you for playing...
    I can tell you're getting into this blogging thing *wink* I KNEW it lol :)
    You are SOOOO funny!
    Love ya too:
    You're one of them too, you know that don't you?!?!?! It's just I couldn't start mentionning too many of my lovely friends, but you're one heck of a special lady.

    By Blogger MammaMayMiller, At 6 February 2007 at 17:27  

  • ps: Love the photos, yummy yummy is your brewd!!!! Esp that Matthew. YUM.

    By Blogger MammaMayMiller, At 6 February 2007 at 17:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home